- Geometry Solutions - This site offers geometry- based practice questions, calculators and step-by-step solutions.
- Virtual Manipulatives - Utah State University's library of free online manipulatives for geometry - all grade levels.
- Artist Toolkit - Teach how artists view the visual world through these interactive tutorials and demonstrations. Many are based on geometric shapes and patterns. Use this site to see examples of geometry in art.
- Classmate Math - A 30-day free trial to a commercial site, but offers video instruction, animations, and assessment tools for algebra and geometry.
- Geometry Presentations - Some highly visual presentations on things such as patterns and line symmetry.
- Formula to Go - A list of common formulas used in algebra and geometry.
- Interactive Spreadsheets - Under shape and measure, downloadable spreadsheets and other resources from the UK. You can find other resources by level or age on the left menu.
- Pythagorean Theorem - A simple animation to demonstrate the theorem.
- Google SketchUp - Free 3D design software. Students can create everything from homes to lego with geometric shapes and measurements. Also try BlockCAD, which creates 3D Lego creations.
- Geometry Gala - A collection of videos to demonstrate various geometric theorems.
- Geometry Junkyard - A wide range of topics in geometry with links to proven activities and online resources.
- EZ Geometry Visual Dictionary - A visual dictionary for geometry terms. Many visuals are animated. You have to sign up, but it's free.
- PBS Mathline - Some interactive tools and activities to study geometry in interesting scenarios throughout history and today.
- Jim Reed - An Alberta teacher created a site with Flash animations for algebra, number sense, geometry, and statistics/probability. Lots to choose from.
- MathSite - Some professional interactive math applications for people to experiment with mathematic principles. Most seem to be based in geometry.
- Inca Geometry - Some excellent Flash presentations dealing with geometric theorems, just scroll through - as it is mixed with information on Peru.