- Virtual Manipulatives - Free data analysis and probability tools from Utah State University - all grade levels.
- AVRSB Graphing - Resources and ideas to incorporate graphing in your class. Compiled by Martha Stewart and Brad Pemberton.
- Interactive Spreadsheets - Downloadable spreadsheets and other resources from the UK. You can find other resources by level or age on the left menu.
- Free Excel Spreadsheets - Free downloads of pre-made spreadsheets to cover subjects such as probability, ratios and averages.
- Keeping Grades - An activity where students keep track of their own grades in a subject and use a spreadsheet to test their math skills.
Marriage Activity - A research activity that requires various mathematical skills to solve real-life situations. Also available with a scenario of purchasing a new car.
- Create a Graph - A very easy and professional (and free) web site where students can create their own graphs in different styles and formats.
- Statistics Canada - Lessons and activities for Middle School, with a connection to the data resources available at Statistics Canada.
- Swivel - A curious collection of data an represented in graphs. A great place for students to explore data from around the world.
- PBS Mathline - A number of online activities using available data on the Internet.
- Jim Reed - An Alberta teacher created a site with Flash animations for algebra, number sense, geometry, and statistics/probability. Lots to choose from.